AES aftercare services help individuals and families maintain long-term drug and alcohol recovery following residential treatment or intensive outpatient treatment. A well thought out aftercare plan greatly diminishes the likelihood of relapse. AES can customize every aftercare plan based upon the clients’ unique needs.
For clients successfully completing a residential treatment program, our 10 week Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) provides important structure necessary for recovery and community integration. Following the 10 week IOP program, graduates will have the option to attend unlimited Aftercare sessions one evening per week to sustain long-term recovery.
AES aftercare Services may include:
- • Ongoing relapse prevention plan for triggers, people, places and things when returning home.
- • Integration with local 12-step meetings, Celebrate Recovery, or SMART Recovery Meetings.
- • Sober Living including options for: Half-Way House, Sober-House, or returning to drug/alcohol free environment.
- • Individual addiction counseling
- • Coordination of Care for psychiatry and co-occurring issues
- • Family or couples counseling
- • Vocational counseling
- • Ignition Interlock PBT and other monitoring devices