The effects of addiction aren’t limited to the addicted person, and the causes of substance abuse can be varied and complex. Family issues can contribute to and perpetuate the illness of addiction. In fact, addiction is sometimes referred to as a “family disease.” Successful treatment, therefore, often incorporates the family of the person struggling with addiction.
Our program works because the entire family CAN actively participate. This is why our success rate is higher than other similar programs.
Our approach is practical and goal-oriented. We focus on improving family communication, teaching skills to support a life of fulfillment and success for our students, and providing parents with tools to more effectively support their teen. Parents participate alongside their teens in weekly family and parent group meetings where their fellowship is focused on self-care and mutual support. In our parent group meetings, struggling parents gain insight, find answers on day-to-day challenges, learn how to set boundaries, and how best to support their teen in recovery.
FAMILY MATTERS: A SEVEN WEEK FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM
- One 60-Minute Group Counseling Session Each Week
- Evening Weekday Schedule
- Additional Counseling Sessions Available
IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR FAMILY THERAPY IF:
- Your family member continues to use substances despite your objections.
- Your mental and physical health have been negatively impacted by the family member’s use.
- You want to learn methods to improve your ability to respond appropriately to your family members use.
- Your family member has not found success from other treatment approaches.
- You’ve experienced family issues that you (or your loved one) believe have contributed to the addiction.
Combination treatments for better outcomes
Support for Family & Friends
Education, Coping Skills, Support
7 Week Program
Family support portal with lessons and home work
1 Group Session Weekly
Reduced combined program fee
Help Your Family Today
Contact a caring professional now.